1. It is compulsory for all the students to appear and qualify in all the class tests and terminal examinations. Leave on the day of examination will not be sanctioned. Test/Examinations will not be adjusted according to individual student.
2. Only those pupils who have paid complete school fees are permitted to appear for examinations.
3. Any student found resorting to unfair means and receiving/giving assistance in any form during test/examination, tampering with marks/answer sheets or school certificates will be given zero in the subject or will be dismissed from the school.
4. As per CBSE norms continuous assessment is being done in junior classes (Class I-V).
5. Special arrangements for the examinations cannot be made for pupil who, for any reason, is absent for any of the tests or examination.